hive-dev mailing list archives

From "Owen O'Malley" <omal...@apache.org>
Subject Invitation for Hive committers to become ORC committers
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2016 21:12:09 GMT
All,
   As you are aware, we are in the last stages of removing the forked ORC
code out of Hive. The goal of moving ORC out of Hive was to increase its
community and we want to be very deliberately inclusive of the Hive
development community. Towards that end, the ORC PMC wants to welcome
anyone who is already a Hive committer to become a committer on ORC.

  Please respond on this thread to let us know if you are interested.

Thanks,
   Owen on behalf of the ORC PMC