hive-dev mailing list archives

From Lefty Leverenz <leftylever...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for addition as contributor
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 08:38:18 GMT
For the wiki you need a Confluence username.  (See About This Wiki
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/AboutThisWiki#AboutThisWiki-Howtogetpermissiontoedit>.)
 The wiki permissions page didn't recognize szita or Adam Szita.

Alan (and everyone), Space Tools permissions
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=Hive>
is where you can check which permissions you have for the Hive wiki.  You
don't have admin -- do you want it?

-- Lefty