hive-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Grandl <rgra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Print actual key / value details in Hive
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 02:36:59 GMT
Hi,
Can someone give me any advice on this? I have a hard time understanding how to properly get
it. I observe that in ReduceSinkOperator.java, keys and values are available as HiveKey and
BytesWritable, but I don't know how to extract the actual content. For key, I can use a StructObjectInspector
and iterate over every getStructFieldsDataAsList(obj) element. Is this the right way to do
it? However, for the value I have no clue how to get it.

Thanks,Robert