hive-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Shelukhin <ser...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: HiveQA jenkins picking up old tickets
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 21:37:28 GMT
I had a couple HiveQA reports posted to recently-resolved JIRAs today, all
the builds having started after the JIRA has already been resolved. I
wonder if there’s some additional issue where it picks up resolved JIRAs,
or fails to ignore them when starting a run? IIRC the old jenkins didn’t
do that.