hive-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Pena <sergio.p...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: HiveQA jenkins picking up old tickets
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 16:30:55 GMT
Maybe the issue is on the PreCommit-Admin job that is on builds.apache.org
Jenkins server. This is the one that walks through all JIRAs in searching
of patches to be tested.

The old Jenkins server used to have its own PreCommit-Admin, but we lost it
and we starting using the one from ASF.

I'm not sure how that job works exactly, but I can investigate.