hive-dev mailing list archives

From Thejas Nair <thejas.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Default Assignee
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:35:09 GMT
+1
I think it makes sense to leave the unassigned by default, having it
assigned to default component owner makes it appear that they have
signed up to work on it, which is misleading.

I took at quick look at jira admin features to look at changing it a
few days back, but couldn't spot the right place to make the change.