hive-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Tolpeko <dmtolp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Hive 2.0.0 Release Candidate 0
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 06:55:12 GMT
Hi Sergey,

Can you please include /bin/hplsql (and \bin\hplsql.cmd for Windows) for
launch HPLSQL tool (you can find them at
https://github.com/apache/hive/tree/master/bin). Also this tool depends
on antlr-runtime-4.5.jar. Can you please add it to /lib as well? One more
thing is the configuration file hplsql-site.xml from
https://github.com/apache/hive/tree/master/hplsql/src/main/resources

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitry