hive-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Shelukhin <ser...@hortonworks.com>
Subject proxy errors from HiveQA Jenkins?
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 18:58:59 GMT
I am trying to look at slow tests on HiveQA and tests’ history.
I keep getting 502 proxy error - often from history of any kind, rarely
from test results, sometimes just from random pages.
E.g.

Proxy ErrorThe proxy server received an invalid
response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET
/jenkins/job/PreCommit-HIVE-TRUNK-Build/5623/testReport/org.apache.hadoop.h
ive.cli/TestMiniTezCliDriver/history/
<http://ec2-174-129-184-35.compute-1.amazonaws.com/jenkins/job/PreCommit-HI
VE-TRUNK-Build/5623/testReport/org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli/TestMiniTezCliDri
ver/history/>.

Is HiveQA jenkins ok? :)