hive-dev mailing list archives

From 刘宗全 <zongquan...@meilishuo.com>
Subject question on ThriftCLIService.java
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 12:50:36 GMT
hi all,

I’ve a request for adding some action when thrift to hiveserver2 and before call ExcuteStatement,
for example, execute some other hql before hqls from python thrift client executed. My solution
is modifying the ThriftCLIService.java,
public TExecuteStatementResp ExecuteStatement(TExecuteStatementReq req) throws TException{}
 However, when I modified this function and build the code, nothing happened!
shortly, I add two log records for test, as code below.

   public TExecuteStatementResp ExecuteStatement(TExecuteStatementReq req) throws TException
{
	  LOG.warn("WARN #################");
	  LOG.info(“INFO #################");
    TExecuteStatementResp resp = new TExecuteStatementResp();
    try {
      SessionHandle sessionHandle = new SessionHandle(req.getSessionHandle());
      String statement = req.getStatement();
      Map<String, String> confOverlay = req.getConfOverlay();
      Boolean runAsync = req.isRunAsync();
      OperationHandle operationHandle = runAsync ?
          cliService.executeStatementAsync(sessionHandle, statement, confOverlay)
          : cliService.executeStatement(sessionHandle, statement, confOverlay);
          resp.setOperationHandle(operationHandle.toTOperationHandle());
          resp.setStatus(OK_STATUS);
    } catch (Exception e) {
      LOG.warn("Error executing statement: ", e);
      resp.setStatus(HiveSQLException.toTStatus(e));
    }
    return resp;
  }

After that, I build the package, then start the server as “ bin/hive —service hiveserver2
—hiveconf hive.root.logger=INFO,console”. As far here, everything is ok.
Then I call python client send sql to execute, I get the result correctly, but never the log
record print!

I want to know why?
Somebody give me out? Thanks a lot

祝好!