hive-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <alanfga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating branch-1
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 18:06:15 GMT
For now I'll do the work in the scripts to add branch-1 as an option in
the same way other branches work now.  Once we get that in place we can
start working on fancier stuff.  I'm guessing someone with access rights
to cloudera's instance on ec2 needs to configure the new build.  I don't
seem to have permission for that as there's no new build button on my page.

Alan.