hive-dev mailing list archives

From Chao Sun <c...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Hive 1.2.0 release candidate 1
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 18:01:34 GMT
1. Build src with hadoop-1, and hadoop-2. No issue.
2. Tried simple DDL queries with downloaded bin and built-bin from step 1).
No issue. Didn't try DML query though.
3. Checked README, RELEASE_NOTES, etc. README contains @Version@ in the
first line - not sure if that's an issue.
RELEASE_NOTES is for 1.1.0 - doesn't look right.
4. Verified asc and md5. No issue.

Best,
Chao