hive-dev mailing list archives

From Lefty Leverenz <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Allow any jira user to assign HIVE bugs to them self
Date Sat, 02 May 2015 20:18:17 GMT
Interesting idea, Thejas.

   1. What is jira-users group?  Does everyone in the group have an ASF
   JIRA account?
   2. What privileges does a contributor get, other than being able to
   assign jiras to themselves?  (Assigning jiras to someone else?  Changing
   the status/resolution/fix version?  Other things?)
   3. How many Hive JIRA admins do we have?  Do we need more?  Should the
   wiki discuss JIRA admins in "How to Contribute"?

-- Lefty