hive-dev mailing list archives

From Thejas Nair <thejas.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bulk update JIRA fix version
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 17:16:18 GMT
Yes, there is a way to do bulk updates to jira, if you have admin
privileges in Jira (which you should have).
Once you search for issues in jira with a criteria, in the search
result page, you will see a drop down under tools in top right side of
the page. That has a bulk update option.

Yes, I think we should update the fix version of jiras in a branch, as
soon as the merge happens. Otherwise its hard to figure out what
release has the fixes.