hive-dev mailing list archives

From Sushanth Sowmyan <khorg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hive 1.2
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2015 00:21:03 GMT
Hi Mithun,

I've added the lot into the wiki. I would suggest that we try to
rebase/review/get them in by about wednesday at the latest, which
means they might not get into RC0, but should be in RC1 after.

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 3:45 PM, Mithun Radhakrishnan
<mithun.radhakrishnan@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> Hey, Sush. Thanks for volunteering, sir.
> Sorry for my tardy response. There are a few JIRAs I was hoping to get into this release:
> 1. HIVE-9674: DropPartitionEvent to support partition-sets. (Reviewed.)2. HIVE-9681:
HiveAuthProvider to handle partition-sets. (Yet to be reviewed.)3. HIVE-9736: Batching name-node
calls in SBAP. (Reviewed. Will post latest patch incorporating fixes.)
> Bug-fixes:
> 4. HIVE-10250: AuthPreEventListener to reuse TableWrapper: Needs correction after review/test-fail.5.
HIVE-10213: DynPartitioning with HCatalog fails with M/R.6. HIVE-9845: HCatSplits are huge
because of repeated data.