hive-dev mailing list archives

From "r7raul1984@163.com" <r7raul1...@163.com>
Subject Re: Re: Is it necessary to update beelinepositive q.out files?
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 02:28:55 GMT
I found difference form log:
In hive 0.14
DEBUG lazy.LazySimpleSerDe: org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.lazy.LazySimpleSerDe initialized
with: columnNames=[date_id, chanl_id, sessn_id, gu_id, prov_id, city_id, landing_page_type_id,
landing_track_time, landing_url, nav_refer_tracker_id, nav_refer_page_type_id, nav_refer_page_value,
nav_refer_link_position, nav_tracker_id, nav_page_categ_id, nav_page_type_id, nav_page_value,
nav_srce_type, internal_keyword, internal_result_sum, pltfm_id, app_vers, nav_link_position,
nav_button_position, nav_track_time, nav_next_tracker_id, sessn_last_time, sessn_pv, detl_tracker_id,
detl_page_type_id, detl_page_value, detl_pm_id, detl_link_position, detl_position_track_id,
cart_tracker_id, cart_page_type_id, cart_page_value, cart_link_postion, cart_button_position,
cart_position_track_id, cart_prod_id, ordr_tracker_id, ordr_page_type_id, ordr_code, updt_time,
cart_pm_id, brand_code, categ_type, os, end_user_id, add_cart_flag, navgation_page_flag, nav_page_url,
detl_button_position, manul_flag, manul_track_date, nav_refer_tpa, nav_refer_tpa_id, nav_refer_tpc,
nav_refer_tpi, nav_refer_tcs, nav_refer_tcsa, nav_refer_tcdt, nav_refer_tcd, nav_refer_tci,
nav_refer_postn_type, nav_tpa_id, nav_tpa, nav_tpc, nav_tpi, nav_tcs, nav_tcsa, nav_tcdt,
nav_tcd, nav_tci, nav_postn_type, detl_tpa_id, detl_tpa, detl_tpc, detl_tpi, detl_tcs, detl_tcsa,
detl_tcdt, detl_tcd, detl_tci, detl_postn_type, cart_tpa_id, cart_tpa, cart_tpc, cart_tpi,
cart_tcs, cart_tcsa, cart_tcdt, cart_tcd, cart_tci, cart_postn_type] columnTypes=[string,
bigint, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string,
string, string, string, string, string, string, string, int, string, string, string, string,
string, string, int, string, string, string, bigint, string, string, string, string, string,
string, string, string, bigint, string, string, string, string, bigint, string, int, string,
string, string, int, string, string, int, string, string, string, string, string, string,
string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string,
string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string,
string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string] separator=[[B@e50bca4]
nullstring=\N lastColumnTakesRest=false

In hive 0.10
[...]
cart_tcs, cart_tcsa, cart_tcdt, cart_tcd, cart_tci, cart_postn_type, sessn_chanl_id, gu_sec_flg,
detl_refer_page_type_id, detl_refer_page_value, detl_event_id, nav_refer_intrn_reslt_sum,
nav_intrn_reslt_sum, nav_refer_intrn_kw, nav_intrn_kw, detl_track_time, cart_track_time] columnTypes=[string,
bigint, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string,
string, string, string, string, string, string, string, int, string, string, string, string,
string, string, int, string, string, string, bigint, string, string, string, string, string,
string, string, string, bigint, string, string, string, string, bigint, string, int, string,
string, string, int, string, string, int, string, string, string, string, string, string,
string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string,
string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string,
string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, bigint,
bigint, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string] separator=[[B@116265c3]
nullstring=\N lastColumnTakesRest=false

You see hive 0.14 lost some column info. Why?   BTW, My meta database schema is hive 0.10
not update to hive 0.14.

r7raul1984@163.com