hive-dev mailing list archives

From Mithun Radhakrishnan <mithun.radhakrish...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Hive 1.2
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 22:45:34 GMT
Hey, Sush. Thanks for volunteering, sir.
Sorry for my tardy response. There are a few JIRAs I was hoping to get into this release:
1. HIVE-9674: DropPartitionEvent to support partition-sets. (Reviewed.)2. HIVE-9681: HiveAuthProvider
to handle partition-sets. (Yet to be reviewed.)3. HIVE-9736: Batching name-node calls in SBAP.
(Reviewed. Will post latest patch incorporating fixes.)
Bug-fixes:
4. HIVE-10250: AuthPreEventListener to reuse TableWrapper: Needs correction after review/test-fail.5.
HIVE-10213: DynPartitioning with HCatalog fails with M/R.6. HIVE-9845: HCatSplits are huge
because of repeated data.
The bug-fixes are good to go later, I guess. I'm close to finishing up on #3. How long do
I have?
Mithun