hive-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <alanfga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Hive 0.14
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 16:54:43 GMT
The patches on HIVE-9481 are built from trunk rather than Hive 0.14, so
the easiest option is to apply them to that code base.  If that isn't an
option, you will have to look at the .rej files created by the patch
command and figure out how to apply the change by hand.

Also, Eugene has posted a new version of the patch that fixes some
issues in the previous versions that you may want to try out.

Alan.