hive-dev mailing list archives

From Thejas Nair <thejas.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Hive 1.0 Release Candidate 1
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 22:39:14 GMT
schematool is broken in this RC. I have uploaded a fix for it -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-9514 . I think we can get that
in without a 24 hr wait, so that we can roll out another RC soon.
Also, this RC was using a 2 digit version number (1.0 instead of 1.0.0).
That has been fixed in 1.0 branch now.