hive-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: 0.15 release
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 18:27:23 GMT
I'm not asking you to slow the work for the release.  If you want to
branch, you can branch.  What I'm asking is to hold on the numbering
scheme.  So you could name the branch 'next' or something and then
rename once we come to agreement.  Consensus in the community is
important, and we should avoid things that make that consensus harder.

Alan.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE