hive-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Building Hive-0.14 is failing because artifact pentaho-aggdesigner-algorithm-5.1.3-jhyde could not be resolved
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2014 22:04:53 GMT

There was an issue with Hive 0.14 when it was released.  We missed the
fact that it still had two SNAPSHOT dependencies in the pom.  If you
apply the patches on HIVE-8845 (for Tez) and HIVE-8873 (for Calcite)
that should address your issue.  This will be fixed in Hive 0.14.1.

Alan.

--
Sent with Postbox <http://www.getpostbox.com>

--