hive-dev mailing list archives

From Lefty Leverenz <leftylever...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.14 documentation help needed!
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 03:21:36 GMT
+1 !!!

Many others helped with the labeling, but I'm happy to take the credit.  ;)

I'll tackle as many doc tasks as I can, but have jury duty next week.
Anyway I can't possibly do all of them.  What I can do is review and edit
the doc changes -- if someone wants my review and isn't sure I'm watching
that wikidoc, please email me on dev@hive or directly (
leftyleverenz@gmail.com).

Thanks very much, Thejas, for this call for doc help.

-- Lefty