hive-dev mailing list archives

From Thejas Nair <the...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Please add me as Apache/Hive contributor
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 19:05:44 GMT
Done

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Asokan, M <masokan@syncsort.com> wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> -- Asokan
>
> ________________________________
>

> ATTENTION: -----
>
> The information contained in this message (including any files transmitted with this
message) may contain proprietary, trade secret or other confidential and/or legally privileged
information. Any pricing information contained in this message or in any files transmitted
with this message is always confidential and cannot be shared with any third parties without
prior written approval from Syncsort. This message is intended to be read only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, you are on notice that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution
of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and/or Syncsort and destroy all copies of this
message in your possession, custody or control.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE