hive-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Build appears to be broken by http://www.datanucleus.org/
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 18:18:11 GMT
It appears that the jars we need are in maven central.  I tried removing
datanucleus completely from my maven cache then commenting out the
datanucleus repository in pom.xml and the jars were properly fetched
from maven central.  Should I just put up a patch for this so we can get
building again?

Alan.

--
Sent with Postbox <http://www.getpostbox.com>