hive-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Timeline for release of Hive 0.14
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 19:23:49 GMT
Are you wanting to track all JIRAs here or only feature JIRAs?  Once you
branch are you open to porting bug fix patches to the branch or are you
looking to lock it down and release it very quickly?

Regarding HIVE-7689, which is on the list, I have some concerns
regarding that JIRA.  See dialogue on the JIRA.

Alan.

--
Sent with Postbox <http://www.getpostbox.com>

--