hive-dev mailing list archives

From Xuefu Zhang <>
Subject Re: Hive User Group Meeting
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 01:37:38 GMT
Dear Apache Hive users and developers,

The next Hive user group meeting mentioned previously was officially
announced here: As it's
only about one and a half month away, please RSVP if you plan to go so that
the organizers can plan the meeting accordingly.

Currently, we still have a few talk slots open. Please let me know if
you're interested to give a talk.