hive-dev mailing list archives

From Vikram Dixit <vik...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Using the tez branch of hive
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 20:09:23 GMT
Hi Folks,

I am going to be using the tez branch to stage some new work that I am
currently working on in hive-tez. I am working on HIVE-7430 which requires
using the trunk version of the tez project. However, since there is no
released version of tez that I can use, I would like to use the tez branch
in hive to stage my changes without affecting the hive trunk at this time.

Thanks
Vikram.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE