hive-dev mailing list archives

From Szehon Ho <sze...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Precommit Builds Fixed
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 18:39:33 GMT
Wanted to update the latest status, after Brock upgraded the Ptest cluster
to JDK1.7, I have fixed the test-logs link in the Jenkins console.

This weekend, the tests ran fine but somehow the test-result posting in
JIRA comment had an error.  The Apache JIRA system suddenly started
rejecting comments from the "HiveQA" user, maybe because I was testing JIRA
comments with that user and it triggered some security thing.  :/  I have
re-authorized "HiveQA" by answering a captcha for it.  I'll manually post
test-results for those missed during the comment-outage.