hive-dev mailing list archives

From Harish Butani <hbut...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.13.0 Release Candidate 1
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 20:03:34 GMT
Yes this one got omitted, not intentionally though.
He had brought this up on the Timeline thread on 25th March. I had +1 for 13 on the Jira on
the 26th.

Please bring such things to my attention asap.
Thanks for bringing this up right away now, and not waiting until the end of the 72 hour period.
Will cut a new rc shortly.

regards,
Harish.

--