hive-dev mailing list archives

From Thejas Nair <the...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Timeline for the Hive 0.13 release?
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 20:13:12 GMT
I would like to include HIVE-5943/HIVE-5942 (describe role support ) and
HIVE-6547 (metastore api - Role struct cleanup) in the release. I should
have the patch for describe-role ready in a day or two, and for HIVE-6547
as well this week.

<navis.ryu@nexr.com>
I'll suspend
> further

> leftyleverenz@gmail.com

for 0.13.0
> patches in
though, so no
> promises.

or hand it off to a

Nair <

Butani <

the community is ready to
> cut a
, say 5pm PST 2/21/14?
cycle short: couple of
> weeks; so
for hive 0.13, checking in

Noland <
> brock@cloudera.com>

to branch and then restricting
intensive plan for the RM.

PM, Harish Butani <

start planning for the next
> release.
to do the release management
> duties
experience for me)
if the community is fine with this.

PM, Thejas Nair <

to start planning for the next
a branch and then accepted
> patches
for sometime, before moving a
bug fixes. This turned out to be
give everyone a few weeks to
> get any
to be ready, cut the branch, and take
> in
the branch after that.
branch around mid-February and
> targeting
two after that.

at 4:39 PM, Carl Steinbach <

what people think about setting a
> tentative
At an old Hive Contrib meeting we
> agreed
time-based release model with new
> releases
that schedule we're due for the next

is intended for the use of the
> individual
and may contain information that is
from disclosure under applicable
> law. If
the intended recipient, you are
> hereby
dissemination, distribution,
> disclosure
is strictly prohibited.
> If
in error, please contact the
system. Thank You.

intended for the use of the
> individual
may contain information that is
disclosure under applicable
> law. If
intended recipient, you are
> hereby
distribution,
> disclosure
is strictly prohibited.
> If you
in error, please contact the
> sender
system. Thank You.

MapReduce -

for the use of the
> individual or
information that is
under applicable law.
> If
recipient, you are hereby
distribution,
> disclosure or
is strictly prohibited. If
> you
please contact the
> sender
Thank You.

the use of the
> individual or
information that is
under applicable law.
> If the
recipient, you are hereby
distribution,
> disclosure or
strictly prohibited. If
> you
please contact the
> sender
You.

> http://mrunit.apache.org

If you
> have

> confidential,
If the
> notified

> entity to
> confidential,
> reader
> notified that
> immediately
> >>>>

> >> --
> >> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> >> NOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or
> entity to
> reader
> >> of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
> that
> >> received this communication in error, please contact the sender
> immediately
> >

> > --
> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> that