hive-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Kumar <gauravsp1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Getting difficulty in the way to work on HiveQL (Appache Hadoop, Big Data Analytic Platform)
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 04:54:50 GMT
Dear Sir,

            With due respect I would like to mention that I, Gaurav Kumar, am a M.Tech.
student in Computer Science at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. I am currently working
on my dissertation titled  'Optimization of  SQL query on Hive Platform (Apache Hive)'.

I am unable to carry
 forward my work properly due to lack of valuable guidance and experience, leading to enormously
increasing stress. As such, it would very helpful if you would provide me precious and constructive
suggestions/guidance on my dissertation work. Kindly please spare a few moments of your time
to help me with your valuable knowledge and experience garnered while working on this subject.

Hope to get a positive reply at the earliest.

Thanking You.

Yours sincerely
Gaurav Kumar
gauravsp1988@yahoo.com