hive-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanth Jayachandran <pjayachand...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Execution log for qfile tests
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 00:48:13 GMT
Hi All

Can some point me to the location of hadoop exec log when I run a particular qfile test?

I can see from hive.log that the job failed with following error
2014-02-17 16:38:52,774 ERROR exec.Task (SessionState.java:printError(524)) -
Task failed!
Task ID:
  Stage-1

Logs:

But this does not provide the location of hadoop execution log (local job runner logs). Is
the location of log file for execution log configurable? I tried copying my custom hive-exec-log4j.properties
to <hive-src>/data/conf directory but that doesn’t help.

Thanks
Prasanth Jayachandran

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE