hive-dev mailing list archives

From Lefty Leverenz <>
Subject Re: Where to start
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 21:39:52 GMT
Have you already read this?  How to Contribute to Apache

For tasks to work on, just follow this mailing list watching for unassigned
JIRA tickets.  (You can review patches to make a contribution while you see
how things are done.)  Or search the
JIRA<>for old tickets that
nobody has found time for yet.

If you'd like to work on the documentation, I'm happy to share my heap of
pending tasks with you.

-- Lefty