hive-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanth Jayachandran <pjayachand...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Deleting JIRAs
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 02:49:53 GMT
Hi All

As JIRA was flaky yesterday, I tried creating an issue which resulted in the creation of numerous
duplicate issues. I marked those JIRAs as duplicate. Can someone with delete privilege please
delete these JIRAs?

HIVE-6281
HIVE-6282
HIVE-6283
HIVE-6280
HIVE-6279
HIVE-6278
HIVE-6277
HIVE-6276
HIVE-6275
HIVE-6274
HIVE-6273
HIVE-6272
HIVE-6271
HIVE-6270
HIVE-6269

I apologize for spamming your mailboxes.

Thanks
Prasanth Jayachandran

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE