hive-dev mailing list archives

From Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
Subject VOTE: Remove phabricator instructions from hive-development guide (wiki), officially only support Apache's review board.
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 00:32:36 GMT
Our wiki has instructions for posting to phabricator for code reviews.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/PhabricatorCodeReview

Phabricator now requires an external facebook account to review patches,
and we have no technical support contact where phabricator is hosted. It
also seems like some of the phabricator features are no longer working.

Apache has a review board system many people are already using.
https://reviews.apache.org/account/login/?next_page=/dashboard/

This vote is to remove the phabricator instructions from the wiki. The
instructions will reference review board and that will be the only system
that Hive supports for patch review process.

+1 is a vote for removing the phabricator instructions from the wiki.

Thank you,
Edward