hive-dev mailing list archives

From Sushanth Sowmyan <>
Subject Re: HIVE-5104 patch status?
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 17:45:57 GMT
Hi Karl,

Looks like we crossed streams. :)

I started reviewing your patch last thursday, and committed it
yesterday. I had to run some tests before incorporating your patch. I
did initially comment up asking for patch regeneration since your
patch did not apply cleanly for me on trunk, and also had some
whitespacing errors, but I decided to go ahead and tidy up the patch
to apply instead of holding you up.

Since 0.11 has been released, unless it's an important bugfix, or
unless we do a re-release of 0.11, we would not be applying it on that
branch. In this case, since it's more akin to a feature introduction,
it should be part of our next 0.12 release.

Thanks for your contribution!

View raw message