hive-dev mailing list archives

From Brock Noland <>
Subject Re: HIVE-5104 patch status?
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 12:42:10 GMT

Looks like your patch has been committed, but I just wanted to confirm
for those lurking. If you have a patch up on a JIRA, emailing the dev
list is one of the correct ways of engaging a committer. IRC is also a
viable strategy.

Thanks for your contribution!!

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Karl Gierach <> wrote:
> Hi,
> We at Sourcethought have contributed at patch to fix JIRA issue HIVE-5104 about 2 weeks
back, although it appears that this patch has not received any comments.
> The patch is relevant for the both github Hive branch-0.11 and the trunk, as both source
files were not changed since the 0.11 branch was created.
> What steps need to be taken to incorporate this patch into the next release?  Do we need
to request approval from a committer?
> Best Regards,
> Karl Gierach
> Lead Engineer
> SourceThought, Inc.

Apache MRUnit - Unit testing MapReduce -

View raw message