hive-dev mailing list archives

From Ashutosh Chauhan <>
Subject Re: creating branch 0.12
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2013 05:38:03 GMT
Hi Thejas,
Will you please consider following couple of issues for inclusion in 0.12.

a) HIVE-4492 : breaks backward compatibility for metastore thrift api. Also
subsequently resulted in HIVE-4930
b) HIVE-5056 : is functional outage.

a) Available patch doesn't apply cleanly anymore. I am working on rebasing
b) is under review.

Hopefully, both will be available in time.