hive-dev mailing list archives

From Lefty Leverenz <leftylever...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Key components of developer guide are blank!
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2013 20:00:59 GMT
More problems:  In the non-display wiki the language manual's docs *Union*,
*Sub Queries*, *Sampling*, and *Virtual Columns* give "404 Not Found" but
they're fine in the display wiki.

- Union <https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual-union.html>
- Sub Queries <https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual-subqueries.html>
- Sampling <https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual-sampling.html>
- Virtual Columns<https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual-virtualcolumns.html>

Maybe more, I don't have time for a thorough check right now.  -- Lefty