hive-dev mailing list archives

From Sigehere Smith <>
Subject Getting Start to Play with Hive Code.
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 07:37:27 GMT
Hi Friends,
      I am Sigehere Smith. I have completed my B.Tech (Computer Engg.) in
2011. I am much passionate about codding. I am much interested to give my
contribution in Apache hive (OpenSource). But before that i have to take
some Knowledge about How can I understand Hive code in Short term. Please
give me any runway to achieve some knowledge about hive
        In Last month, I have install apache hadoop and hive to my linux
system and i have done some R&D on it. Now I think it's best time to focus
on actual development and code I have learn RELEASE_NOTE.txt from hive
source code.
        Do you have some tips for me?

Sigehere Smith.