hive-dev mailing list archives

From Wangwenli <wangwe...@huawei.com>
Subject 答复: StackOverflowError when add jar using multiple thread cocurrently
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 07:08:39 GMT
Hi all,

I created one issue for this problem and provide one patch there, hope someone can review
it. thks

Regards
Wenli
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Wangwenli [mailto:wangwenli@huawei.com]
发送时间: 2013年4月8日 20:28
收件人: user@hive.apache.org; dev@hive.apache.org
主题: StackOverflowError when add jar using multiple thread cocurrently

Hi All,
Recently we find that when multiple jdbc connection concurrently add jars, hiveserver will
throw StackOverflowError when serializeMapRedWork to hdfs, I find the relate issue hive-2666
is similar, but I think it missed the concurrently scenario.

I find it is because the classloader is changed which will lead to the infinite loop. Any
one met this issue? Any suggestion?

Regards
Wenli