hive-dev mailing list archives

From Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Issue involving non-sun java build
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:01:58 GMT
Hi,

I think we'd want hive to work on as many JVM's as feasible. With that
said, since it's tested mostly on Sun JVM, it's possible we'll introduce
new issues in the future so you'll need to keep testing. Here is a guide on
how to contribute:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HowToContribute

Glad to have you interested!
Brock