hive-dev mailing list archives

From Nitay Joffe <nitay.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject jdo2-api dependency
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 18:03:15 GMT
Hey guys,

The latest open source hive release (0.10.0) depends on javax.jdo artifact jdo2-api version
2.3-ec. This version is not actually in maven central, which means everyone who uses hive
requires custom maven repository definitions which is discouraged by maven folks. I pinged
the javax.jdo guys about it and they recommended we upgrade to 3.0. See http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-jdo-dev/201302.mbox/%3CCAGZB7RguuEJnpVbtaqOgYEbsUNzP3aMSmM8SM8aOxcb-hLWwjg%40mail.gmail.com%3E
for the conversation. Can you guys fix this?

Thanks,
- Nitay