hive-dev mailing list archives

From Gang Tim Liu <g...@fb.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Gang Tim Liu
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:05:57 GMT
Dear all,

Thank Hive PMC for passing the vote. Truly thank and appreciate it!

Thank all for warm notes: Namit, Navis, Kevin, Alexander, Brock, Jarek,
Mark and Zhenxiao etc

Specially thank Namit for his mentorship. Hard to use words to express it.
Thank you Namit! Hats off to you!

Thank Kevin Wilfong. Your help is always 1.5 meters away :)

Thank Carl, Ashutosh, Mark etc for reviewing my diffs and making them
better. I learn a lot from you and thank you very much!

Will continue to work with everyone here to make HIVE better in order to
make hive users happier!

Cheers and thanks

Gang Tim Liu