hive-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Jenkins Server <jenk...@builds.apache.org>
Subject Hive-trunk-h0.21 - Build # 1730 - Still Failing
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 06:32:01 GMT
Changes for Build #1728

Changes for Build #1729

Changes for Build #1730
[namit] HIVE-3550 Early skipping for limit operator at reduce stage
(Navis via namit)

[namit] HIVE-3536 Output of sort merge join is no longer bucketed
(Kevin Wilfong)

For some reason, I missed merging the test in my previous merge

[kevinwilfong] HIVE-3522. Make separator for Entity name configurable. (Raghotham Murthy via
kevinwilfong)

1 tests failed.
FAILED:  org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.TestNegativeCliDriver.testNegativeCliDriver_stats_aggregator_error_1

Error Message:
Forked Java VM exited abnormally. Please note the time in the report does not reflect the
time until the VM exit.

Stack Trace:
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Forked Java VM exited abnormally. Please note the time
in the report does not reflect the time until the VM exit.
	at net.sf.antcontrib.logic.ForTask.doSequentialIteration(ForTask.java:259)
	at net.sf.antcontrib.logic.ForTask.doToken(ForTask.java:268)
	at net.sf.antcontrib.logic.ForTask.doTheTasks(ForTask.java:324)
	at net.sf.antcontrib.logic.ForTask.execute(ForTask.java:244)

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Hive-trunk-h0.21 (build #1730)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Hive-trunk-h0.21/1730/ to view the results.