hive-dev mailing list archives

From mahsa mofidpoor <>
Subject unable to see Hive Command Line from within Eclipse
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 16:22:29 GMT

Initially I had problems running Hive from within Eclipse, I followed
Carl's post on step by step.
Now, if I run datanucleous enhancer and then I get the same
error as I did for loading hive builtin functions previously. If I enable
Datanucleous Autoencrement I get this only:

DataNucleus Enhancer (version 2.0.3) : Enhancement of classes
DataNucleus Enhancer completed with success for 19 classes. Timings :
input=18564 ms, enhance=274 ms, total=18838 ms. Consult the log for full

yet, I do not see Hive command line. Is there anything that I missed?

Thank you in advance for your help.