hive-dev mailing list archives

From Tonci Korsano <tkors...@gmail.com>
Subject subscription
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 17:32:28 GMT
hi there,

i would like to subscribe to hive.
currently, we are not using hive, but i am sure it is in our (and my own)
short-term future.
since 1997, i have done work with ansi sql, sybase, sql server, oracle
(including oracle rdb) and mysql.
previous to 1997, i did work with xbase databases (like fox pro and dbase).
i have done work with codebase, odbc, db-library, dao, rdo, ado, ado.net,
dbi.pm for perl, and other db technologies.
i am very interested about work that is done with hive, so that in the
short-term future i have a better idea of how to start with hive.

best regards,

tonci.