hive-dev mailing list archives

From jaydeep vishwakarma <jaydeep.vishwaka...@mkhoj.com>
Subject Re: Issue with map join
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2010 10:38:47 GMT
I checked map join behaviour, When I use more than one table in map join without serde it works
perfectly fine , But it does not work with Serde for more than one tables. I checked the code,
I found the class called MapJoinOperator.java have joinKeys variable,It have null value when
I use serde with mapjoin. Is there any thing by that we can tell mapjoin use Serde. Or Mapjoin
has not implemented for more than one table on Serde.

Regards,
Jaydeep