hive-dev mailing list archives

From jaydeep vishwakarma <>
Subject Problem to fetch data
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 09:14:18 GMT
Hi ,

I am running some query on hive with syntax of "insert overwrite local".
If I am querying on small data set  it is storing data on my local
system.  if I am querying on larger data set it is not storing data in
my local, But that data I am able to see in hive scratch directory. Any
idea what could be the problem?

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential
or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission
of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

View raw message