hive-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Steinbach <>
Subject ReviewBoard Tips
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 07:24:25 GMT
I'm really excited to see more people using ReviewBoard for their
Hive JIRAs. I want to remind everyone that when creating a
review request it is really important to set the "Bugs"
and "Groups" fields. The "Bugs" field should be set to the ID of
the Hive JIRA, e.g. "HIVE-756". ReviewBoard needs this
information in order to automatically post review comments back
to the JIRA ticket. The "Groups" field should be set
to "hive". This ensures that ReviewBoard will send the review
request and comments to the hive-dev mailing list.