hive-dev mailing list archives

From jaydeep vishwakarma <jaydeep.vishwaka...@mkhoj.com>
Subject Re: how to use hive web Interface
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 06:43:49 GMT
Thanks for help.

I have been explored hwi service from browser. I found whatever the tables which I have been
created, Those tables are under default schema. Can we create different schema or database
in Hive. I tried to found same in hive tutorial but no luck.

Regards,
Jaydeep

Vinithra Varadharajan wrote:

Hi Jaydeep,

You can access the web interface from
http://0.0.0.0:9999/hwi<http://host:9999/hwi><http://host:9999/hwi>

-Vinithra

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 4:57 AM, jaydeep vishwakarma <